Terms and Conditions
Rights and obligations of the Site Administration
The Site Administration provides the technical possibility to use the website, does not participate in the formation of the order, does not control and is not responsible for the actions or omissions of any persons regarding the use of the website or the formation and applications of users on the website.
The administration reserves the right at any time to change the design of the website, its contents, functionality, change or supplement the used scripts, software and other objects used or stored on the website, any server applications at any time with or without prior user notice.
The Site Administration is not responsible for the violation by the User of these Terms and Conditions.
The website administration ensures the functioning and operability of the website. The administration is not responsible for temporary malfunctions and interruptions in the operation of the website and the loss of information caused by them.
The Site Administration has the right to dispose of statistical information related to the operation of the website, as well as information from Users to ensure targeted display of advertising information to various audiences of website Users.
For the purposes of organizing the functioning and technical support of the website and the implementation of this Terms and Conditions, the Site Administration has the technical ability to access the personal data of users, which it implements only in cases established by this document.
The Site Administration has the right to send information on the development of the website and its functionality to the email address provided by the User when making the order, as well as advertise its own activities/promotions.
Messages of the Site Administration intended for Users are published for public access on the website and/or are sent individually to the email addresses provided by the Users. At the same time, the User understands, accepts and agrees that the messages sent and/or their individual parts may carry an advertising nature, and may also contain advertising, information and other messages of third parties. Messages published on the website are considered delivered to the User from the moment of their publication.
The Site Administration may send users transactional and service messages related to the actions of Users on the website.
User messages (questions, suggestions, notifications intended for the Site Administration) are sent by the options proposed on the website, including the feedback form given in the “Contact Us” page.
The interaction of the site administration with the User is carried out using the email address specified by the User in the online application.
The Site Administration has the right not to process user requests in the following cases:
- those that do not contain information and documents necessary to consider the request;
- containing false information and (or) documents that do not have signs of reliability;
- containing insults, threats or treatment in a negative form;
- sent in violation of other conditions and the procedure for considering communications provided by the website.
User information support
The User hereby gives his voluntary consent to inform about all the actions of Mercury Free Drugs related to the provision of the services, including the status of the order fulfillment, as well as other events of any nature related to the services of the website.
The User hereby gives his voluntary consent to informthe user by sending a notification via his e-mail provided at the time of registration on the website and/or SMS notifications to his phone number.
The user agrees that our company does not bear any responsibility for delays, failures, incorrect or untimely delivery, deletion or failure to save any notifications. At the same time, we reserve the right to re-send any notification if it is not received by the User.
Intellectual property and restrictions on using the website
The site contains the results of intellectual activity owned by the administration, its affiliates and other related parties, sponsors, partners, representatives, all other persons acting on behalf of the Administration, and other third parties.
Using the website, the User acknowledges and agrees that all content of the website and the structure of the website content are protected by copyright and other rights to the results of intellectual activity, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, on all media and in relation to all technologies, both existing at present, and developed or created subsequently. No rights to any content of the website, including, but not limited to, audiovisual works, text and graphic materials, computer programs, photos, trademarks, are transferred to the User as a result of website usage and entering into an Agreement.
The User is prohibited from copying, modifying, changing, deleting, supplementing, publishing, transferring objects of exclusive and personal non-property rights contained on the website, creating derivative works, manufacturing or selling products based on them, reproducing, displaying or otherwise exploiting or using such rights without direct permission of their owners.
The User is prohibited from:
- copy and/or distribute any information received on the website, except when such a function is directly provided on the website;
- use the information obtained on the Site for business, profit, or for use in a manner contrary to law, with the exception of skills acquired on the basis of information obtained in accordance with the Agreement;
- copy, or otherwise use the software part of the website, as well as its design;
- post personal data of third parties on the website without their consent, including home addresses, phone numbers, ID details, email addresses;
- post commercial advertisements, commercial offers, campaign information and any other intrusive information on the website, except when the placement of such information is agreed with the Administration;
- change in any way the software part of the website, perform actions aimed at changing the functioning and performance of the website;
- insult and otherwise violate the rights and freedoms of other users of the website, third parties, as well as groups of persons;
- use foul language, carry out or disseminate information containing calls for riots, extremist activities, participate in mass (public) events held in violation of the established order, disseminate information necessary to obtain the results of intellectual activity;
- impersonating another person or representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights, including the administration, course authors, lecturers, teachers, forum moderators, the site owner, as well as apply any other forms and methods of illegal representation of others in networks, as well as mislead users or the administration regarding the properties and characteristics of any entities or objects;
- upload, send, transmit or in any other way post and/or distribute any materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to violate, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunication equipment or programs, to allow unauthorized access as well as serial numbers for commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means for obtaining unauthorized of access to sites on the Internet, as well as linking to the above information.
Third party websites
The services of Mefcury Free Drugs may contain links to other sites on the Internet (third-party sites). The specified third parties and their content are not checked by our online company for compliance with certain requirements (reliability, completeness, legality, etc.). Our online service is not responsible for any information, materials posted on third-party sites that the User accesses using the services, including any opitions or statements expressed on third-party sites, advertising, etc. paragraph, as well as for the availability of such sites or content and the consequences of their use.